This site, including but not limited to website content, services, software, programs and other information, is provided by Inhon Group (hereinafter refered to as Inhon)
If you are a minor, after your parents or guardians read and understand all the rights, obligations, conditions and terms set out in these Terms, they may register as a member or continue the use of this website and its services.
You fully understand and agree to the following:
- You are aware that any software downloaded through this website should be used in accordance with the authorization and relevant provisions provided with or attached to the downloaded software.
- You are aware that this website and its services can only operate on hardware and software platforms specified on this website. You shall ensure that the operation of the website will have the latest version of the appropriate software, hardware and network connectivity environment.
- You are aware that some content on this site may be provided by a third-party, and this site may guide you to a third-party service or website. You can decide whether to use the third-party service or website, and agree to their terms and conditions agreement. You agree that all contracts between you and the third party service or website, as well as contents and serviced provided by said third party, do not involve Inhon.
- You are aware that unless providing a written agreement between you and Inhon, these Terms do not grant you the right to use Inhon product or service names, logos and images, trademarks or service marks.
- You are aware that in order to protect your own rights, you shall comply with Internet use behavior and etiquettes. Strictly forbidden behavior includes but is not limited to the following:
A. spreading computer viruses,
B. Any intervention, intrusion or damaging behavior to the network or network resources;
C. Transmit any information that is coercive, obscure, obscene or publicly harmful;
- You are aware that these Terms and other Inhon usage standards, terms and agreements, or information presented on this website’s transaction page are also a part of these Terms. Inhon recommends that you periodically visit this agreement to ensure that you are aware of your rights and obligations. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and related laws, you shall immediately stop using this website.
- You agree to the terms of the website or the electronic version of these Terms as a basis to represent the meaning of the Terms.
Authorization and Restrictions
According to these Terms, Inhon grants you a limited, personal, non-commercial, non-exclusive, authorization non-transferable, free of charge rights to enter or use this website and its services. Aside from the clearly described aforementioned permissions, and aside from your own rights, these Terms do not transfers or grant you any other permissions. Inhon reserves all other rights, including but not limited to the rights of the website, all Inhon and /or its licensors.
(1) When registering for website services, you must ensure that personal data provided is true, accurate, current and complete. You may access this service at any time to update or revise the above information.
(2) You may login on the website to edit, access and modify your registration information. For security purposes, you must use your username and password to access this website. You are solely responsible for maintaining your account password, username, and that any use of your account is conducted confidentially. Inhon does not hold any responsibility for this matter.
(3) You agree not to remove, conceal, render difficult to read or alter any rights statement, regardless of whether the statement is attached or provided through any data link.
(1)With the exception of Inhon providing justification for refusing an order within two business days, it may be deemed that your order has been accepted by Inhon. However, if the order payment has been paid in full, the order may be considered established.
(2) When necessary, Inhon may set a maximum limit on the product purchase quantity per order. If you should exceed this maximum limit when placing your order, Inhon will ship the order based on the maximum product purchase limit.
(3) As per your purchasing behavior and the sales service and support provided by Inhon, please refer to the related sales policies.
Period and Termination
(1) Should, under reasons not attributable to Inhon including but not limited to technical issues, unauthorized hacking, fraud, acts of God or force majeure, etc, the website fail to continue operating or have its operation affected in a safe, fair, and reasonable manner, in the extent permitted by law, Inhon reserves the right at any time to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this site.
(2) The Terms are effective until terminated by yourself or Inhon. Should you fail to comply with the terms of this agreement, your rights to use this site will terminate automatically without notice. Upon termination of these Terms, you shall immediately stop using the site, in all or partially, or a copy of the site.
Contents Provided by Third Parties
(1) Content of third-party sites, while not included in this website, may be used through links. Ownership and intellectual property rights of the respective content is subject to all existing intellectual property protection related laws and international treaties .
(2) If you know of any any actual or potential infringement violations of any content on this website, or by law or related regulations shall require infringement notice, according to the Terms, please provide the contact window (hereinafter refered to as the contact window) information and submit a notification to Inhon Compliance Department. Inhon will perform all procedures in accordance with law.
(3) In accordance with the law, Inhon will comply with the notification of the copyright owner or its agent; Should there will be doubts about the infringed content or services, your usage rights to access website content and service will be removed, or will be otherwised handled. If you believe that there is no infringement on the content or services, you must submit a formal legal reply to the notification document to notify the Inhon contact window. Inhon will perform all procedures in accordance with law.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
(1) Inhon will expend commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the website has a computer system that can reasonably be expected to comply with the general's safety.
(2) Inhon is not responsible for damages caused by the following conditions: When using this website and its services, you, the use of this website, this website's related equipment, programming error, incorrect information, technical errors or the occurrence of any of the following circumstances, including but not limited to, negligent transmission or operation, interruption, deletion, error or delay, due to communication wire, telephone, handheld phones, satellite transmission interruption, technical issues, or network, website traffic, software failures, acts of theft, damage or unauthorized acts of use or modify any information on this website, may cause damage to your computer equipment.
(3)Your are aware that the site is provided as-is and under the current expressed conditions. You bear all quality and performance risks from this website, including but not limited to, all necessary incurred fees and maintenance costs. Within the extent permitted by law, Inhon does not provide any guarantees and warranties, express or implied, to this website or these Terms, including but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, applicability for a particular purpose, any infringement on the the rights of others, guarantees that the website can be used, or guarantees of accuracy and reliability of any information obtained through the website or resulting in the access of the website. Some countries or regions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, therefore the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
(4) You shall bear the risk of using this site or all of the operations associated with the site. You expressly understand and agree that Inhon, Inhon authorized personnel and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates are not required to, because of the Terms or use of this website, or inability to use this website for reasons not attributable to Inhon, or any portion or derivative thereof that may arise, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive or any other damages (including but not limited to loss of profits, business interruption, loss of data, or other pecuniary loss) be responsible to you regardless of whether Inhon has been advised of the possibility of the occurrence of the loss. Since some countries or regions may not permit the exemption of all liability or limitations of responsibilities from the aforementioned liability or loss, therefore the aforementioned limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
Should your violation of the Terms, other laws, or infringement on the rights of third parties subject Inhon to any legal proceedings or claims, you agree to defend and indemnify Inhon and their respective affiliates, service or content providers, suppliers, distributors, licensors, officers, directors and employees from any loss, damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and legal costs).
If you would like a better understanding of the Terms, usage terms and conditions, please contact Inhon Legal Department by registered mail, fax, e-mail or phone.